October 11th is getting closer. (And, yes, I’m still staring at the Countdown Clock on my website.) I’m starting to set up some booksignings, as well as library and school events for the month of October to celebrate the release of Awake at Dawn, book 2 of my Shadow Falls series. As if that won’t keep me busy enough , I’m also going to be doing a final polish of Taken at Dusk, book three in the next few weeks.
So, for today’s blog, I thought I’d do something a little different. To get you feeling as excited about Awake at Dawn’s release as I am, I thought I’d share with you five questions that concern Kylie in Awake at Dawn.
Now, I can’t give you the answers to these five questions – well, not yet anyway. I promise you they will be all explained in Awake at Dawn. So, get your imaginations all fired up and read the five things that worries Kylie most in AAD. Feel free to share your guesses about the answers in the comments section.
Have a great day, guys!
1) Why does blood suddenly taste so good?
2) What does her dreams about Lucas really mean?
3) If some of the supernaturals can hear her heart beat and others can read her emotions, can they also tell what she’s feeling whenever Derek gets close to her?
4) What will she find out when she finally makes it to the waterfalls? And who is it that she spies behind that wall of water?
5) Will Holiday and Burnett, and Miranda and Della, ever stop fighting?