More Answers to Your Questions

I have to say, you guys can ask some really great questions. Many of you asked more than one. Katie B. was one of those who did, so I’m going to try to answer them, because they are questions I’m often asked.

1. Is Holiday going to have the baby during this series??? I need to know!”

Great question!!  And the answer is… A definite yes!  You won’t even have to wait too long!!!  And I can tell you that I cried big Texas tears when I wrote that scene, too.  (And how big are Texas-sized tears?  Big!  The kind that smears your mascara and gives you raccoon eyes.)

2. How many books will be in Della’s series?

I’m planning on three.  It could change, but I think three is a great number.  I’ve finished Reborn and am working on Eternal now.  Della is up to her eyebrows in trouble.  That girl stays in trouble.  She and Burnett are butting heads constantly.

3. Are you still going to involve the falls?

Oh, yes!!  You’ll get plenty of the falls.  Scenes that are both creepy and heart soothing.  Scenes that will make you want to find your own falls, or at least your own special place where you can relax and find some peace.

Thanks Katie B. for asking so many questions.

Street Team News!!

In my October 1st blog, I announced that I was forming a new street team for Della’s Shadow Falls:After Dark. The response was over whelming. I really want to thank everyone for taking the time to answer all my questions. I was going to select the new members of my team before now, but I got pretty busy with moving into a new house and finishing Reborn. But I’m finally caught up (sort of), and the street team welcome letter will go out this week. So, be sure to check your email.  I wish I could have included everyone, but unfortunately, I had to limit the number. I’m sorry if you didn’t make my team, but maybe you will next time.

33 Responses to More Answers to Your Questions

1. Jocelyne says:

Omg…I WANT TO KNOW HOW THE BABY LOOKS!!!!!

2. Amy says:

Can’t wait for Reborn!

3. Jay says:

Lemme guess, Della’s gonna get some ghost-whispering powers and has to go to the falls for personal reprieve. And she gets a sword to swing with.

Can’t wait to read it.

4. Hannah Rose says:

awesome! is holidays baby a boy or a girl??? does della get together with steve during this book? i wish i could be on your street team

5. Angela says:

Oh no! Only three books? Holy sneakers! Three books! Wooowhoo!

6. Katie B. says:

Thank you for answering my questions! I am so excited for the series! Only three books though…:(

7. threresa says:

I can ‘t wait till reborn is out i am glad to series keep going hopefully after dellas.story metandas will be next hope glad holiday and burnette have there baby i am gonna put a hold on it at my library too. I cant wait

8. Mara Petrovsky says:

sooooooooooooooooo excited! 3 books isn’t many but then I hope you write some books from Miranda’s point of view. I dying every day waiting to read reborn!

9. Elizabeth says:

I, too am curious about whether or not Kylie can turn into a shape shifter since she’s a chameleon. I cannot wait for Reborn to be released. I’ve loved Della’s sassy attitude from the beginning.

10. Destany Bogue says:

I so cant wait until these books come out!!!! You should make more of them in everyone’s point of view so we get some insight on how everyone looked at things during the series!

11. Kali says:

I’m soooooooooo Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait :)

12. Lucy B. says:

Can’t wait to see what the baby is like! Also can’t wait to get to know Della more!!

13. CC says:

I loved writing about Della and I hope y’all enjoy reading about her.

14. Katie B. says:

CC, I am having trouble getting the Reborn widget on my blog. Help?

15. Jess s says:

Since you finished is the. Releases date going to be moved up?

16. Lucy B. says:

I’m having trouble getting the widget for Reborn on my new blog, too.

17. Tina N says:

AHhhh! I just checked my e-mail now and I can’t believe I got on the Street Team! :) :) :) :) :) x100000 ohhhh and are we going to find out how Burnett can see ghosts (or something like that)

18. Jennifer Drew says:

I am so excited to do this all again :) Thank you so much for the opportunity!

19. Makayla says:

OMG I’m soo happy I can’t believe I got in your street team..And I hope their is more than 3 Books this is my favorite series most my school work like book projects at school are about you and your soo many people want to read the books in my reading class so I donated your whole series to my school library and Get this they are always checked out.Your work is amazing.

20. Lauren Pictor says:

I love your books so much! After the Della series, would you write a series for Maranda? I just want you to keep writing!

21. Jaia says:

I can’t believe it I’m on street team wooooo

22. dang it!!!! if i saw this one i would have been so happy. but anyways i have a question CC, are you goinbg to write some books from Lucus’s point of view? That will so be interesting!!!! ahhh! i don’t know if this is what i should say, but who cares? YOUR MY FAVORITE AUTHOR EVERY!!!!!! I’m sorry. I’m just really excited.

23. chaïmakahouadji says:

bonjour je voudrai s’avoir si vous allée faire un film ou un série sur “née a minuit” car j’ai adoré c’est saga et je ne peux plus m’en passé j’adore votre travaille vous m’avait fait rêvé !!
    Merci beaucoup.

24. Sav L. says:

When you were writing your books did you ever want to rip your hair out and start it all over because you didn’t like it . Because i’m trying to write a book and i’m up to the 60th page and I have almost done that a hundred times. Please tell me that’s normal and i’m not crazy. :)

25. Sav L. says:

When your writing do you ever have a really great idea and have to go back and change a bunch of stuff? Or write something and realize that somewhere back in the story what you just wrote didn’t match up with something else?

26. Sav L. says:

This is going to sound stupid or maybe not ,but what’s a street team? And sorry I have so many ?