Vote For Your Favorite

Yes, I’ve finished writing Reborn. So what’s the next step for me? Make the book trailer, of course! But what kind of video? Well, to help me figure that out, I went back and looked at all my previous ones. And I had so much fun, I thought I’d share them all with you.

Born at Midnight

Awake at Dawn

Taken at Dusk

Whispers at Moonrise

Chosen at Nightfall

Now, to help me out with the Reborn video, I’d like to hear from you. ¬†Which video is your favorite?

Winner!

Last week’s winner of a cool Shadow Falls: After Dark promo packet is Misty Blankenship. Misty, please email your mailing address to cc@cchunterbooks.com. Congratulations!

32 Responses to Vote For Your Favorite

1. Lauren Pictor says:

I think my favorite is the Born at Midnight’s video because it is the first so it starts the whole mystery!

2. Ariel says:

Chosen at Nightfall is my favorite. It was the most intense. It was epic and suspenseful and out of all of them, it made me excited for the book the most.

3. Jenna L. S. says:

My favorite is the Whispers at Moonrise. I like how the water is come together with it but I would make a few ajustements to the video. I think you should flash some pictures in to make it more likable, and trust me I am a pro with movie trailers. You should put a clip in, like real people moving for like a second. Like a clip from a movie, it makes the watcher catch onto the vision, and makes them think and want to watch more. And just saying but I am like 11, but I am a professional at trailers. ;)
    I think that you should pick what you want but I am just giving you ideas to sleep on. :)

4. Isabel says:

I like both Whispers at Moonrise and Chosen at Nightfall. I think the graphics of Whispers at Moonrise are better, but the ones in Chosen at Nightfall are more relevant. So, maybe a cross between the two!

5. Jo says:

I love something in practically all the videos. In Born at Midnight showing of Kylie walking and saying what was going on. In Awaken at Dawn I liked the music in the background. In Taken at Dusk the beginning of showing the road and such. For Whispers at Moonrise and flashing of the words. And, for Chosen at Nightfall saying what’s going on between Lucas and Derek. I can’t really pick a favorite but if I had to it would be Chosen at Nightfall.

6. Angela says:

I love the Taken at Dusk video the most followed closely by the Chosen at Nightfall one.

7. Katie B. says:

I have to say I love the Born at Midnight, Whispers at Midnight, and the Chosen at Nightfall. I love to more personal stuff in Born at Midnight. I absolutely love the eeriness in Whispers and Chosen. I’m so excited for it!!!!

8. julie s says:

I loved the Chosen at Nightfall one the best. It leaves the most mystory to me atleast.

9. rose says:

i like the chosen at nightfall one and wispers at moonrise one

10. Jen says:

I’m really picky with these things. I think because I used to do a large amount of editing. I like Whispers at Moonrise and Chosen at Nightfall as a combo. I think having a narrator can be tricky because sometimes it can sound cheesy. I don’t like the narration to be in a voice other than the actual main character. The first few seconds are always the most important because you don’t want someone to click off the video.
    I just realized how much I rambled rather then just voting.

11. Tina N says:

I like Chosen at Nightfall the best!

12. Sophie says:

My favorite is the Chosen at Nightfall! It’s more intense and exciting, and it introduces things like family and loyalty, but also it presents the actions she has to take in a mysterious way. :)

13. Taryn C says:

My favorite was Chosen at Nightfalls trailer. I like how it showed Shadow Falls and a lot of the people in the book.

14. Miranda says:

It was between Chosen at Nightfall and Whispers at Moonrise, but I liked Chosen at Nightfall the best. With the words, music, scenery, and characters it was more interesting.

15. Lucy B. says:

I don’t have a favorite. There was something in all of them that I liked. Maybe a different version again? I’m not sure.

16. Casey says:

I like all the themes in the videos, but I think Della needs something more epic. Della and Kylie have different personalities and I think that it would be cool if you could see the difference in the the trailers. I Love Shadow Falls. You rock, Mrs. Hunter!

17. Rafaela Freitas says:

Well I like all of these! But Whispers at Moonrise is such amazing! The whispers of the end, the word, everything! But I like the Born at Midnight because have movement… But I choose the Whispers at Moonrise!

18. Lauren says:

I like both taken at dusk and chosen at nightfall because the music went along with the story in the video.

19. ashley burnett says:

My favorite would have to be chosen at nightfal! It was the most suspencful and it just left you wantng more!

20. Deeana says:

Whispers at moon rise

21. Kendra says:

I can’t decide on just one. I like the beginning of Born @ Midnight when it shows Kylie’s issues as she’s walking, but I also really like the videos for Whispers @ Moonrise & Chosen @ Nightfall because of the eeriness. I agree with Casey’s earlier comment on how Della should have a different video because she has a different personality. Goodluck on writing Eternal. I can’t wait for Reborn to come out!!!

22. Mara says:

All of the trailers are amazing but I would have to say the taken at dusk trailer because before I read the book and I say the trailer I was dying to know who lives and who dies. The whispers at moonrise one would have to be my second favorite cause its so cool.

23. Hannah Rose says:

my favorite was the Born at Midnight and Chosen at Nightfall ones because they were the most dramatic and suspenseful it was amazing to watch.

24. Sav L. says:

I love all of them, but I have to say I like whispers at moonrise the best. If you just added some pictures to it would be better, but for reborn I think you should do something like that .But don’t have someone narrate it because if you just have the music and the words people can make up heir own voice to put in their .They are all great videos.

25. KG says:

Did any one notice all the book titles include at in them?

26. Tenacious says:

I love Taken at Dusk video the most

27. Monica C. says:

Taken at Dusk, Whispers at Moonrise, and Chosen at Nightfall are my three favorites!

28. Halle says:

My favourite would have to be Whispers at Moonrise.

29. Lilac says:

I love Whispers at Moonrise! The intensity and suspense, but no horrifying graphics that will haunt me at night. It adds intrigue, and the use of fonts and angles adds another effect. The music made the book appear more dramatic. However, for Reborn I believe it needs to introduce that there are supernaturals, as it did in Born at Midnight. Also the dramatic music works for Della because I believe she is not a subtle person, who is shy or soft as slow music might portray.

30. Christie Renner says:

Chosen at Nightfall has to be my absolute favorite. I think the drama and fear that was put into this video made everything that you read and imagined come to life. It was like watching a trailer to a movie. Which by the way I think that you should sign up for!!! ;) I bet your series would by far by pass twilight saga!!!! Love c.c. Hunter!!!!

31. Rangeline says:

I think chosen at nightfall is by far the best I have seen. It shows the conflict she is living through and it seems much more suspenseful than the rest of the trailers. It makes the book look irresistible and real. Its my absolute favorite!