Celebrating Girlfriends

RebornDella has Kylie and Miranda, and even Jenny.  Do you have a girlfriend or girlfriends that you completely adore, trust, and just love spending time with?  Well, this last weekend, I had a girl’s only party.  We sat around and laughed and talked and shared—just like Della, Miranda, and Kylie do sitting around their kitchen table.  We got silly, we got serious, we had a blast.  And that’s what girlfriends do.  They make our troubles feel a little less like something we can’t overcome, and instead, we find ourselves facing those difficult things with a little more confidence.  So here’s to girlfriends, here’s to laughter and sharing.  Tell me about your girlfriends. Do you have your Miranda and Kylie?

MarriottIf you live in San Antonio area, please stop in at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter Hotel, 3rd floor ballroom, 101 Bow Street, San Antonio, TX 78205.  I’ll be at the “Readers for Life” Literacy Autographing on Wednesday evening, July 23rd, 5:30-7:30 PM. Over 500 authors will all be in the ballroom signing our books, and the proceeds from the sales all go to literacy programs. Just follow the above link for a list of all the participating authors. And please come by, find me, and say hello.

13 Responses to Celebrating Girlfriends

1. Casey W. says:

My girlfriends are awesome! They cheer me up when I’m sad, they support me, they love me no matter what. I love them and trust them too. I’d do anything for them. Even when I’m in a bad mood, they just smile and find a way to make me smile. We laugh together and complain together. My girls know they can tell me anything and I know I can tell them anything. My friends Brandi and Kat are my Kylie and Miranda. I love them.~ Love Shadow Falls! Cant wait for Eternal.~

2. My friends totally get me when they come over we have makeovers laugh stay up all night and read books together through we all have different taste in books for that my friends are the best!!

3. Hannah F. says:

Well I have one girlfriend and my sister who I totally love! I always go talk to them when I need them and they always listen to me. They are trustworthy and fun to hang out with. I always feel like I have two sisters instead of one. I can tell them anything and they won’t judge me. We catch up on all the latest books and movies every single weekend!! And we can’t wait for Eternal to come out in October!!

4. Rowan Teskey says:

I have my best friends. My sweet, innocent girl who I’d protect; My goofy, gaming friend; My friend who I think as my sister, and my friend who is the artist and awkward one. Whenever we hang out for a sleepover, it’s tradition to eat an entire Sour Cream and Onion family size bag of potato chips. We just love hanging out with each other. I love them like family. A family where I can goof off and not think about school or my family in which we have… Mild dissagreements.

5. millie says:

My friends are Chloe and enma, they are the best people you can have to talk and have a good laugh

6. Emily says:

My best friend puts up with a lot from me, and is extremely talented with a guitar. Whenever we’re together it’s a sure thing one of us will randomly start singing. We look like total opposites with her being talll and dark headed while I’m as white as can be with blonde hair, and am short, but some how we’re great friends.

7. Katie B. says:

I have Haley, who’s my real life Della, and Noelle, my real life Miranda. I love these girls like my sister and they always know how to make me laugh and feel better. :)

8. Prisila says:

Her name is Jia! She is literally my best friend! We both are loving your series .
    She is way behind me because of personal reasons,but I i fact have finished the entire series.I’m ready to read your book “Reborn” Woo Hoo :D