And here are ten things you’ll learn in Unbreakable:
- Della Tsang wasn’t Chase Tallman’s first love.
- Never eat a hot dog in two bites in front of someone you want to impress.
- When your dog doesn’t like someone, trust your dog.
- According to a palm reader, Chase will come upon an amazing power, but whether he will use it for good or evil is yet to be seen.
- Never let someone you don’t know very well get you alone in a haunted house.
- Chase is told he’s a bad kisser.
- To a boy, girls are as frustrating to understand as they are intriguing.
- Never underestimate the power of a pet’s love.
- Siblings can be a pain in the butt, but never take them for granted. If you lose them, there will be an empty hole in your world.
- Never turn your back on a challenge. Especially if that challenge involves a life or death decision.
Not ordered your copy, yet? You can click here to read an excerpt of Unbreakable.
For all of you needing a little more Della and you just can’t wait till the release of Eternal on October 28th, you can read an excerpt on Wattpad.com. Just click on this Eternal link.
So tell me, have you pre-ordered Eternal? Do you tend to pre-order books? Or do you wait until it’s released to buy it? Do you usually buy it online or go to a mortar and bricks book store? Leave a comment for a chance to win a Shadow Falls: After Dark t-shirt. I’m giving away two! (Sorry, but this giveaway is limited to US residents. I’ll do an international giveaway soon!)
The winners of Shadow Falls: After Dark t-shirts are Regina Barnes and Morgan Gonsoski. Congratulations!!! I send you your t-shirts ASAP.