It won’t be long until Miranda’s novella, Spellbinder, will be out. That’s right, June 30th, you’ll be able to read all about Miranda’s Paris adventure. Oh yeah, Perry and Steve are both there, too. Not to mention Kylie and Della. Then there’s the person trying to kill Miranda and her fellow contestants in the magic competition.
What Miranda doesn’t expect is for her investigation to unleash shocking revelations…about herself, her family, and her arch enemy. Now Miranda must step up and show everyone that she’s a witch to be reckoned with….before it’s too late.
In Spellbinder you’ll learn:
- When you play with fire, you might find things getting hotter for other reasons.
- It’s possible for a girl to be kissed like she’d never been kissed and not even know who kissed her.
- Magic moms are ten times worse than soccer moms.
- The only thing better than going to Paris, is going to Paris with your two best friends. Well, it would be if someone wasn’t trying to kill you.
- Sometimes the people you think you know the best, aren’t at all who you thought they were.
- Some things are harder to forgive than others.
- Family can work together and overpower dark magic.
- If someone needs help and you ignore them, you may never forgive yourself.
- While a hug doesn’t fix everything, it can be exactly what you need at the moment.
- Some people are willing to kill to win.
So, be sure to pre-order Spellbinder, tell all you friends to do the same, and share Spellbinder’s cover on your Facebook page.
And remember when magic, romance and family secrets collide, the result is spellbinding!
Last week’s winner of a copy of Joy Preble’s Finding Paris is Emma. Please email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Congratulations!