In just one week Almost Midnight will be released. It contains four of my novellas, previously only available as ebooks, plus it contains one new novella, Fierce, Fredericka Lakota’s story. Now, many of you have already read my novellas, but what happens in Fierce? Are you dying to know? Shh! How about I give you some hints?
- Someone Fredericka cares about isn’t someone she should trust.
- Someone from Fredericka’s past shows up and brings with her painful memories Fredericka would rather not face.
- Weird and scary crap keeps happening at the falls.
- Ghosts happen.
- Fredericka finally feels like she’s part of the Shadow Falls Teams.
- A certain kick-butt vampire turns out to be someone Fredericka not only can trust, but likes.
- Fredericka gets a firm talking to from Burnett.
- A murderer is brought to justice and to his knees thanks to Fredericka.
- Love happens.
I’ll give away one ARC of Almost Midnight to one person who leaves a comment AND posts a copy of a link to a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. post promoting the release of Almost Midnight out Feb. 2.