With the release of In Another Life, I’ve been very busy doing a blog tour. One of my favorite stops was at Jean the Book Nerd, where this was previously published on March 20th. I thought I’d share it with you.
Reasons to Read In Another Life
Because you’ll learn:
- Accidentally body slamming a hot guy and making him spill something special.
- A vague memory can be the key to unlocking the secrets of your past.
- A good best friend can help get you through just about anything.
- Your destiny isn’t determined by DNA, but by your choices.
- When a dad’s superhero status is tarnished, his little girl’s heart is broken.
- Parents aren’t perfect, but some deserve a second chance.
- If we let it, our past can prevent us from having the future we deserve.
- Divorce can be as hard on the children as is it on the couple.
- When your dog barks at the window, someone who means you harm might be peering in.
- Being accused of attempted murder isn’t any fun.
I’m giving away one of my new C.C. Hunter t-shirts to one person who leaves a comment about In Another Life. (Sorry, but this giveaway is for U.S. residents only. If you’re reading this on Goodreads, you must leave a comment on my blog to be entered to win.)
The winner of my In Another Life pre-order contest in Karen Lindsay. Karen, you’ve won an Ancestry DNA kit. Please email me a cc@cchunterbookscom with your address and I’ll send it to you. Congratulations!